Friday, October 14, 2011

October 14, 2011 Wedding Bells in the Fall Air


 On a beautiful Fall day I walked down the aisle to see the man of my dreams standing in the altar, with my dad by my side holding my hand ready to give me away, and there he was Jason, waiting to take me as his wife in the presence of God with our friends and family as our witness.

St. Mary's Chapel, Charlotte, NC
As we said those vows to each other: 'til death do us apart, in health and illness, rich or poor', then little did we know the true meaning of those words, that we swear to each other forever in the presence of God. 

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things"- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

But there and then we believed in our happily ever after, that nothing could come against us or our love, we thought we were on top of the world. But yet we danced to our first song as husband and wife, to 'I Cross My Heart' by George Strait. and went on to our honey moon to Punta Cana, DR to begin the married season of our life! 
Mr. and Mrs. Jason McDowell







No comments:

Post a Comment